Our IBM partnership has helped to define and shape our company. As a Premier IBM Business Partner we design, sell and support solutions leveraging the IBM Information Management and Business Analytics software suites.
IBM Information Management solutions deliver trusted information throughout your information supply chain and help you analyze your information to gain insights, identify breakdowns, and make better decisions that will optimize your business.
IBM delivers market-leading solutions to critical information intensive business problems allowing customers to achieve new levels of innovation through best of breed information integration, data warehouse and MDM capabilities.
InfoSphere Optim Data Management solutions manage data from requirements to retirement. Boost performance, empower collaboration, and improve governance across applications, databases and platforms. IBM InfoSphere Guardium provides the simplest, most robust solution for assuring the privacy and integrity of trusted information in your data center (SAP, PeopleSoft, Cognos, Siebel, etc.) and reducing costs by automating the entire compliance auditing process in heterogeneous environments.
IBM Business Analytics software provides you with actionable insights that allow you to answer these critical business questions:
- How are we doing?
- What should we be doing?
With answers in hand, you can stay on track to meet targets, with visibility into any aspect of your business performance. You can put results into context by analyzing trends and patterns. And then allocate human and financial resources more effectively, and mitigate risk.
IBM’s comprehensive, unified portfolio of Business Analytics software provides rich sets of capabilities, based on open standards, which can be used independently, in combination with each other, and as part of broader solutions to business challenges.
With IBM Business Analytics, you can:
- Spot trends and anomalies in your business data with IBM’s industry-leading business intelligence software.
- Conduct deep trend analyses using statistical and financial performance management software.
- Perform “what if” analysis and predictive modeling to predict potential threats and opportunities, with advanced OLAP and predictive analytics solutions.
- Facilitate accurate, timely financial and regulatory reporting and be more proactive in planning and budgeting.
- Provide executives with greater visibility into operational, financial and market risk through a single governance, risk and compliance offering.